DennisLeeWilson
2017-October-24 12:20:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Click here for my public PGP key   Google Translate   Wikipedia Comparison of Language Translator programs   I use Firefox browser & add-on called "Google Translator for Firefox"

Collected Articles about the Covenant of Unanimous Consent
are available on PDF on this site.

“The 'Greatest Generation' is the one that ABOLISHED the USA military draft.”
~Dennis Wilson, Arizona writer

Donations? Hell, NO!*

Because robo-spammers outnumber real people by 20 to 1, you MUST register to post AND your membership MUST be approved.
SEND EMAIL with YOUR comments or a posting to Admin (at) DennisLeeWilson.com to prove that you are NOT an automaton.
Sure. It is a bother. But you only have to do it once to become a member. And you don't have to wade thru the spam.

Home   Help Search Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other versions of Forth that run on GA144 chip  (Read 8621 times)
DennisLeeWilson
Creator of this site
Administrator
Forum/Blog Owner

Existence exists & Man's mind can know it.

WWW Email
« on: 2012-April-23 06:49:24 PM »

Other versions of Forth that run on GA144 chip

Excerpts from http://www.colorforth.com/blog.htm

9 March 2012 8:00 Friday 
"...etherForth is my name for the software environment I'm creating for the GA144" --Charles Moore

23 June [2011] 9:00 Thursday
"GreenArrays is preparing to test and ship chips. polyForth as well as eForth now runs on the GA144."

19 January [2011] 12:00 Wednesday
More good news from GreenArrays: John and Bill have gotten eForth running on the GA144. This is the first high-level language to be implemented, beating out colorForth, which I have neglected.

This eForth uses a 1Mword SRAM for off-chip memory. SRAM is smaller but cheaper (as little as $6) than DRAM and illustrates our software ability to interface other parts.

Objectivist & Sovereign Individual
Creator of Atlas Shrugged Celebration Day & Artemis Zuna Trading Post
Signatory: Covenant of Unanimous Consent
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: